Galaxy 3 (Bj. 06-10) WA6 Galaxy 2.0 scti 203 HP, powershift - chiptuning. Experience ???

Diskutiere Galaxy 2.0 scti 203 HP, powershift - chiptuning. Experience ??? im Tuning, Styling & Pflege Forum im Bereich Ford Forum; HILFE: Galaxy 2.0 scti 203 HP, powershift - chiptuning ??? Hilfe, bitte. Sie müssen sehr gern aus Deutsch antworten.... :-) Hi Ford- forum,...

1. #1 ladefoged86, 06.04.2012
    Zuletzt bearbeitet: 08.04.2012
    ladefoged86

ladefoged86 Neuling

Fahrzeug:
    Ford Galaxy, Ghia, 2.0 SCTI, 203 PS, PowerShif
    HILFE: Galaxy 2.0 scti 203 HP, powershift - chiptuning ???

Hilfe, bitte. Sie müssen sehr gern aus Deutsch antworten.... :-)

Hi Ford- forum,

Sorry, but I have to do this in English.

I have a Galaxy, 2.0 SCTI Ghia, powershift, baujahr 2010, 31.000 kilometers.

I would like to know if any of you have any experience chiptuning this engine ? It can be tuned from 203 HP and 300 NM to app. 240 HP and 350 NM.

If you have any experience with the above, how has it effected mileage ? I think the mileage of my Galaxy is very poor:

I just drove a trip of 700 km (on autobahn - not faster than 160 km/hour) with an average mileage of 7,4 km/liter...!!!

Also I drove 450 km from Copenhagen to Berlin driving rather fast on the autobahn (180-200), and I had an average mileage of 5,9 km/liter...!!!

I have tried to test the car over 30 kilometers on the autobahn, and driving a speed of 160 km/hour it averaged a mileage of 6,5 km/liter.

In all the above situations we were 3 adults and luggage in the car.

I am quite chocked by what I believe to be a very low mileage - is something wrong with the car, or is the above what I can expect ???

Looking forward to about your experiences and advice.

Best regards,
    Thomas

2. Anzeige

Schau mal hier: (hier klicken). Dort wird jeder fündig.

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
  3. #2 BlueMoondeo, 15.04.2012
    BlueMoondeo

BlueMoondeo Falcon 500 :-)

Fahrzeug:
    Galaxy WA6, 2011, 140PS-TDCi, 6-Gang-manuell
    Funny guy,
    you are driving a car with:

a) more than 1800 kg weight (empty)
    b) double the cross section size of a Fiesta
    c) more than 200 HP
    d) a turbo-charged petrol engine
    e) an automatic transmission
    f) with very HIGH SPEED !!!

What do you expect ???

:gruebel::gruebel::gruebel:

How to improve the situation ?

- choose a Diesel engine
    - LOWER THE SPEED (the aerodynamic resistance at 200 kph is 4x as high as at 100 kph !)
    - choose a smaller car

By the way, Danemark is very clever and helps you with a good speedlimit, right ?

Good luck ! :top1:

Thema:

Galaxy 2.0 scti 203 HP, powershift - chiptuning. Experience ???

Die Seite wird geladen...

Galaxy 2.0 scti 203 HP, powershift - chiptuning. Experience ??? - Ähnliche Themen

1. 150hp to 210 hp....safe?

150hp to 210 hp....safe?: I have the following question: Is it safe to chip a tdci 150 hp to 210 hp (bi-turbo)? My 150 hp tdci has no bi-turbo. The small turbocharger is...
  2. Angebliche Produktionsprobleme ST Diesel Powershift

Angebliche Produktionsprobleme ST Diesel Powershift: Hallo zusammen, am 6. Oktober 2016 habe ich meinen annähernd voll ausgestatteten ST Diesel Turnier Powershift in slategrau mit u.a. Performance...
  3. Galaxy '97 - Mp3 ?

Galaxy '97 - Mp3 ?: Hallo, vieleicht hat ja jemand eine gute Idee für mich... Fahre einen 97er Galaxy und würde gerne MP3 nachrüsten. Derzeit ist ein Ford 2007 RDS...
  4. 2004 Transit 2.0 Duratorq DI Nagelt

2004 Transit 2.0 Duratorq DI Nagelt: Guten morgen. Mein Name ist Jan und komme aus Ostwestfalen. Ich bin neu hier und habe auch schon die erste Frage :) MeinTransit 2.0 Duratorq DI...
  5. Lichtschalter Ford Galaxy

Lichtschalter Ford Galaxy: Lichtschalter Ford Galaxy BJ 99 gesucht. Teilenummer: 7M1941531M