Focus 1 (Bj. 98-01) DBW/DAW/DNW/DFW ST170 DCT P1131 help

Dieses Thema im Forum "Focus Mk1 Forum" wurde erstellt von leenammoz, 28.10.2014.

1. #1 leenammoz, 28.10.2014

leenammoz Neuling

I have a 2002 ford focus st170. It's throwing up code p1131 Lack of Upstream Heated Oxygen Sensor Indicates Lean - Bank No 1. I am getting loss of power, rough idling and poor fuel economy. After some research I cleaned the maf, plugs and checked for air leaks, but couldn't find any. The car is running slightly better but the cel came back on again with p1131. The lamda that it refers to was replaced last year then the car was stood for 11 months as i was away, so I can't see it being a bad sensor. Any ideas anyone?

2. naja08

naja08 Benutzer

Do you have problems all the time or just if the engine is warm/cold?

You can check for air leaks with an accelerant (spray for cars of course), if it revs up when you spray it on some pipes you'll have your leak (of course be careful and don't spray it on hot parts.

And by the way: if you're English, try it in an English board.. This one is German :)!

Good luck with trying
  3. #3 Meikel_K, 28.10.2014

Meikel_K Forum Profi

This one may point you into the right direction:

It appears that the Lambda is too lean - potentially due to leakages behind the MAF sensor or a choked injector - beyond the control limits, so that the Lambda controls cannot compensate for it.

Did any of the spark plugs exhibit a suspiciously light colour?

ST170 DCT P1131 help

Die Seite wird geladen...

ST170 DCT P1131 help - Ähnliche Themen

1. Focus 1 (Bj. 01-04) DBW/DAW/DNW/DFW Knacken beim Lenken auf den ersten Kilometern - Ford Focus ST170

Knacken beim Lenken auf den ersten Kilometern - Ford Focus ST170: Hallo, hab folgendes Problem mit meinem Ford Focus ST170, Bj.2003 : Beim Lenken nach rechts ist am Anfang ein etwas schwererer Widerstand zu...
  2. Focus 1 (Bj. 01-04) DBW/DAW/DNW/DFW Focus st170 Fahrwerk

Focus st170 Fahrwerk: Hallo ich habe günstig ein Focus st170 habe ich festgestellt das ein gewindefahrwerk von der Firma fk eingebaut ist. Jetzt möchte...
  3. Focus 1 (Bj. 01-04) DBW/DAW/DNW/DFW Welcher Lenkradfernbedienungsadapter für Focus ST170?

Welcher Lenkradfernbedienungsadapter für Focus ST170?: Hallo, ich möchte in meinen Ford Focus ST170 (BJ 2002) ein neues Radio einbauen (Alpine UTE-72BT). Jetzt habe ich mir, um die...
  4. Focus 1 (Bj. 01-04) DBW/DAW/DNW/DFW focus st170 nockenwellenverstellung probleme

focus st170 nockenwellenverstellung probleme: hallo habe ein ford focus st170 bj:2002 habe am Wochenende meine Ventildeckeldichtung gewechselt und gleichzeitig mein offenen luftfilter gegen...
  5. Biete Focus MK1 ST170 Nebler, Grille etc.

Focus MK1 ST170 Nebler, Grille etc.: Hiho Hab paar Sachen zu verkaufen ST170 Nebler: Allgemein Guter Zustand Alle Halter / Nasen dran inkl. Stecker (einfach umlöten, fertig) 120€...