Which is the best Ford EcoSport model to buy?

Diskutiere Which is the best Ford EcoSport model to buy? im Ford EcoSport Forum Forum im Bereich EU Modelle; Hi all CarForum's members! I love the SUV cars in general and the Ford EcoSport. It's the small UV i want to buy. But it has many others models...

1. #1 HaiNH1993RG, 19.08.2014
    Zuletzt bearbeitet: 15.09.2014
    HaiNH1993RG

HaiNH1993RG Neuling

Fahrzeug:
    Ford Ranger
    Hi all CarForum's members!

I love the SUV cars in general and the Ford EcoSport. It's the small UV i want to buy. But it has many others models that make me feel confused to decide which is the best one for me.

Here are the models in a showroom near my house:

Ford EcoSport 1.5L Titanium AT
    Ford EcoSport 1.5L Trend AT
    Ford EcoSport 1.5L Trend MT
    Ford EcoSport 1.5L Ambience MT

From the reviews, i think the 1.5L Titanium is the best car. Is it good if i buy this small UV?

Thanks all in advance.

2. #2 Meikel_K, 25.08.2014
    Meikel_K

Meikel_K Forum Profi

Fahrzeug:
    Focus 2015 Trend Turnier 1.0 EB / 92 kW
    The Titanium appears fair, on the German market the EcoSport is not split up into series at all. Regarding powertrains however you may want to consider the 1.0 EcoBoost - an amazingly vivid engine - rather than the 1.5 Ti-VCT, unless the powershift is the whybuy for you. The price difference between the 1.0 and 1.5 Petrol 5-speed manuals is some 1.000 GBP which I think is more than fair, I strongly recommend you to look into the technical data.

3. #3 Meikel_K, 21.12.2014
    Meikel_K

Meikel_K Forum Profi

Fahrzeug:
    Focus 2015 Trend Turnier 1.0 EB / 92 kW
    Silence ever since...

Thema:

Which is the best Ford EcoSport model to buy?

Die Seite wird geladen...

Which is the best Ford EcoSport model to buy? - Ähnliche Themen

1. Ford Focus Tunier 1.8

Ford Focus Tunier 1.8: Hallo ich habe ein Ford Focus 1.8 Diesel von 2004 Kombi. Seid einiger Zeit ist er ein wenig lauter im Stand Gas würde ich sagen . Aber mein...
  2. Focus II ST (Bj. 05-10) D*3 Ford Focus ST MR 290 Mountune Performance KIT

Ford Focus ST MR 290 Mountune Performance KIT: Hallo zusammen, hat hier jemand das Mountune KIT MR 290 für den Focus ST eingetragen? Was habt bzw. musstest Ihr dafür machen und bei wem seit Ihr...
  3. Auslieferung Ford Ranger Black Edition

Auslieferung Ford Ranger Black Edition: Hallo Zusammen, weiss jemand den Aktuellen Erstauslieferungsbeginn des Ranger's Limited - Black Edition? Gibt es hier auch Käufer der Black...
  4. Stosstange Ford Mondeo III Stufenheck wechseln

Stosstange Ford Mondeo III Stufenheck wechseln: Hallo erstmal, Ich SUCHE seit geschlagenen 1 Stunden eine Anleitung, wie Mann eine Stoßstange an einem Ford Mondeo III Stufenheck 2001 B4Y 2.0...
  5. Suche Hilfe zur Wegfahrsperre Ford Mondeo 2.0 Bj: 1999

Suche Hilfe zur Wegfahrsperre Ford Mondeo 2.0 Bj: 1999: Hallo Fordgemeinde, ich habe da ein Problem mit einem Ford Mondeo Baujahr 1999. Ich schildere es mal kurz. Nicht eingesteckter Schlüssel, die...